Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

We are almost 15000 CDPEs


2009 is almost over and I'm grateful for this year! I learnt so much, met so many great people and helped so many more... I accomplished a bunch of designations in the real estate business.
The last one CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)... I've really been focusing my energy in helping people... with my skills and knowledge I can help those who are losing their homes in foreclosure. If you know somebody in that situation please send them this way for a little bit of education on the different choices they have. Most people really don't know what to do or who to trust, many in the latino community. Born in Spain I can fortunately communicate in several languages and provide some good advice.
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment